KCLS provides accounts for Issaquah School District staff! Enjoy access to all of KCLS’ online information and tools without needing a physical card.
- The teacher account number is the Issaquah School District’s three digit number 411 followed by the letter t (lowercase) and each staff member’s Skyward login (uppercase).
- The Pin number is the last four digits of each staff member’s Skyward login (uppercase).
For example, a staff member named John Doe would be:
Read, Watch or Listen: Download eBooks or audiobooks in several formats. Download popular digital magazines through RBDigital Magazine or watch streaming videos, including many documentaries, from Overdrive Videos, Access Video and Hoopla.
Lesson Planning: Access more than 65 databases that include current and historical information on topics your students want, or need to know about.
Support Students: Help students prepare for the ACT, SAT, college, careers using the Testing & Education Reference Center database.
Using Your Teacher Account:
- Go to http://www.kcls.org/students.
- Click “Teacher Resources” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Find the resource you want to use ﬁrst (e.g. eBooks, databases, etc.) and login when prompted.
Note: You won’t be able to click the “Log In/My KCLS” button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Please email email@example.com.