Classkick is a free platform for iPads, laptops, and computers where students do their work–and get help right when they need it.
What are some of the key benefits of this tool?
- Teachers create, assign and grade paperless assignments.
- Teachers can see students working through assignments in real time.
- Teachers can quickly provide feedback (written, audio).
- Students work at their own pace and receive help immediately from their teacher and other students.
- Students can privately raise a hand to request help.
Find more information about Classkick here.
If you would like support with learning about this tool, reach out to your Ed Tech Lead or Instructional Technology Specialist.