Have you signed up for our upcoming class about Office 365?
Come learn about using the powerful tools that Office 365 has to offer. The class will be taught by Becky Keene a Microsoft Expert Educator, and general tech extraordinaire. This class is eligible for tech pay.
January 30 8 AM – 12:15 PM
Pacific Cascade Middle School – Room 1008
Learn how to access and use OneDrive and OneNote via Office365. At the end of this class, you will be able to:
• Login, setup your profile and adjust settings within Office365
• Login, access, create, share files and use key features in OneDrive for Business
• Create, edit, share and collaborate using Office Online
• Understand the basics of OneNote
• Understand how to use OneDrive and Office Online for collaboration